RUD 1 inch Swivel Hoist Ring
VLBG Swivel Load Ring, 1″ – 8 UNC Thread
One of the first things most people notice about RUD Lifting Points is the florescent pink color. The distinct powder-coating changes color when temperatures exceed 200 degrees C. If the load ring reaches temperatures of 400 degrees C, the color will change to a deep black with small bubbles, indicating that it has been over-heated. This discoloration also corresponds to a reduction in capacity of these safety devices.
The RUD VLBG swivel load ring can be turned by 360 degrees and aligned to the direction of pull. The load ring can also be tilted, guaranteeing full Working Load Limit (WLL) in all load directions.
- Hex-head bolt is suitable for internal and external wrench mounting for types with metric threads.
- Load ring is stowable and pivots in all directions.
- Thread over whole bolting length “H”.
- Bolt is held captive in the body. Replace only with the same quality class bolt.
- Clear identification at the bolt head: RUD, thread size, quality class.
- Surface protection: CORRUD- DT is at least 20 times better corrosion protection that zinc plating
- The load ring must be flexible and adjusted to the load direction before being loaded. Ensure that there is no contact between the ring and the edges of the work piece.
- Avoid swiveling under full load.
- Working Load Limit: 8,800 lbs/4 ton
- Product Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Manufacturer Name: RUD
- Returns: This item cannot be returned due to safety risks.
For dimensional and other information on RUD Chain products, visit our Learning Center.